FROZEN BANANA POPS – Who doesn’t like frozen banana pops any time of the year?!? Use green & red popsicle sticks OR use the colors of your holiday party! Ingredients
- Parchment paper
- Popsicle sticks (keep it festive with green and red sticks!)
- 6 large bananas cut in half lengthwise
- ½ scoop vanilla Shakeology OR your favorite shake powder
- 2 tsp. all-natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil divided use
- ¼ cup semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips no dairy added (approx. 2 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped raw pistachios
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place a popsicle stick into each banana. Place on prepared baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine Shakeology, peanut butter, and 3 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl; mix well.
- Place in small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top. Cut off a tiny corner of plastic bag containing chocolate. Evenly pipe peanut butter mixture over bananas. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips and remaining 2 tsp. oil in microwave-safe container. Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds; stir. Microwave for an additional 30 to 45 seconds, or until just melted. Do not overcook. Place in small re-sealable plastic bag. Squeeze out most of the air; seal top.
- Cut off a tiny corner of plastic bag containing chocolate. Evenly pipe chocolate over bananas.
- Sprinkle evenly with pistachios.
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until hard.